|Season 1, Episode 110|
|Air date||November 14, 2009|
|Written by||Dave Dias|
|Directed by|| Johnny Darrell|
Man Down is the tenth episode of Hot Wheels Battle Force 5
The BF5 must find a rare spotted Vadalian puffer plant antidote to save Zoom from the laughter toxin given to him by Hatch!
Vert: Criss cross crash.
[Sever is about to attack Zoom and the Chopper when Stanford stops him]
- Stanford: Don't even think about it, fish breath.
[Zoom lands perfectly after failing to make the jump]
- Zoom: And he makes an awesome recovery!
- Hatch: Recover from this subcreature!
[Hatch presses a button, releasing a green gas and passes Zoom. Zoom coughs.]
- Vert: Zoom...!
- Zoom: [Keeps coughing, stumbles around] Uh... [Falls unconscious]
- Vert: Zoom!!!
- Vert: You see, Sever, where i come from we have this great little candy called... Jawbreakers!
[Toxin is affecting Zoom and he starts to laugh. Vert looks at Sherman for an explination]
- Sherman: The toxin will make Zoom hallucinate and laugh to death.
- Agura: What? Is there an antidote?
- Stanford: Yeah! It's called any joke from Spinner!
- Spinner: Hey!
- Zoom: But what if they don't make it back in time, Sage?
- Sage: I have great confidence that Vert will complete this mission. He has been to Vandal before.
- Zoom: Pshyeah, and he had barely made it out alive.
- Sage: You must not think negative thoughts. Only positive.
- Zoom: Sage, if there's a chance that I might laugh to death... then there's one thing I want before I go.
- Sage: name said item and I will get it for you.
- Zoom: a double chocolate milkshake with hawaiian sprinkes from Zeke's diner. [Starts laughing] Sorry laughing fit! I think I sprained a lung!
- Sherman: This is a bad time for this.
- Spinner: You mean, there's a good time for being crushed by monsters?
- Vert: This is a stealth mission.
- Spinner: Ironic, since Zoom is our stealth guy.
[Zeke is watching TV and complaining about how much he wants to meet aliens]
- Sage: [drives up to order milkshake] Greetings. A double chocolate milkshake with hawaiian sprinkles, please.
- Zeke: One Zoom special coming up [is still watching TV as he prepares Zoom's milkshake.] He orders it every time. [Hands it to Sage without looking at her since he's too fascinated with the TV show and wants to meet an alien like the guy in the TV show]
- Sage: Peace out.
- Zeke: [still watching tv] yeah, p-peace out.
- Kalus: I am Captain Kalus!
- Vert: [still dressed as Swamp Mouth and is trying to stall Kalus]: May I see some ID?